Catalight Care Services delivers care that changes people’s lives in ways that are most important to them.
Each client is paired with a multidisciplinary care team to develop a treatment plan that aligns with the unique needs and goals of the client’s family.
Providers in our network are committed to high standards of clinical care and outcomes, leveraging new modalities founded on evidence-based data.
Our providers take a family-centered approach to care, empowering parents with choices to meet the unique needs of the entire family.
Everyone deserves to choose their own path
At Catalight Care Services, we believe in protecting the rights of our clients at all times.
Meeting clients and families where they are
Our providers take a family-centered approach to care, ensuring the unique needs of the entire family are met and their progress is measured across a breadth of outcomes. We also empower parents with choice throughout the care journey, putting them in the driver’s seat for their child’s treatment and offering flexible parent-mediated modalities of care.
Applied behavior analysis
Occupational therapy, including daily living and task-oriented activities, can help clients increase their level of functioning and become more independent.
Naturalistic developmental and language-based services
Since there is no one-size-fits-all approach to care, we support individuals and their families wherever they are on their path by offering naturalistic development and language-based interventions.
Speech therapy can help clients improve communication and language capabilities through a variety of speech and behavioral health treatments.
At Catalight Care Services, we focus on the wellbeing of our clients and their families. We offer comprehensive case management services and support throughout the entire client care journey. Integral to these services is our care team, which is focused on:
- Providing oversight and care coordination with the treatment team, client and family, and payor
- Serving as the primary point of contact for client and family
- Delivering resources and guidance as needed
- 3-tier ABA: A model of treatment where a paraprofessional works directly with a client in the home or in a clinic, implementing the treatment plan designed by the assigned Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) or high-level supervisor with the support of a mid-level clinician.
- Parent-Led ABA: A parent-mediated approach to ABA where parents are put at the forefront of their child’s treatment with the support of a BCBA and a mid-level supervisor.
- Parent training: With the assistance of a comprehensive care team, parents are trained to support their child with tried and tested ABA disciplines. Under the guidance, supervision and training of a BCBA, parents learn how to apply these skills at the appropriate time and place, integrating these critical approaches into everyday life.
Quality + accreditations
At Catalight Care Services, we are committed to high standards of clinical care and client satisfaction as validated by our CARF International (CARF) three-year accreditation for Service Coordination and Network Management. CARF surveyors noted, “the organization demonstrates a strong commitment to the clients [which is] clearly visible in the staff members’ conscientious attention to detail and collaborative efforts.”
We also require providers in our network to adhere to all laws and regulations and participate in ongoing training about the latest research in the field, up-to-date treatment approaches, cultural awareness and understanding of the diverse populations we serve.